AARP Secure Horizons is horrid
AARP Secure Horizons as a medi-gap insurance is totally impossible in terms of customer service.They are cheery upon sign up, but if you ever have an issue you cannot get past person #1 who will wear you out, wear you down until you surrernder.
In our case, even though they issued a new card for our move 90 miles away, with a new doctor, they canceled us saying we had "moved out of are." Well, uh, yeah, 90 miles north (in Califorina.) You gave us a new card/new primary physician, so? After literally hours on the phone, all documented - no help.
Meanwhile, for 9 months no Medicare Part D, medigap and now nobody will insure us since were were canceled by another company.They should be sued!d6cf254 review #163097
You may also like
- "Kaiser is good .....until you have an issue. ESPECIALLY if you happen to need short-term or long term disability. DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT use them if you..."
- "Welcome to my thoughtsâ€¦. I am allowed to do that here in the US, so why not take advantage of it. I should celebrate my independence every day of the..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."