AARP Secure Horizons is horrid
AARP Secure Horizons as a medi-gap insurance is totally impossible in terms of customer service.They are cheery upon sign up, but if you ever have an issue you cannot get past person #1 who will wear you out, wear you down until you surrernder.
In our case, even though they issued a new card for our move 90 miles away, with a new doctor, they canceled us saying we had "moved out of are." Well, uh, yeah, 90 miles north (in Califorina.) You gave us a new card/new primary physician, so? After literally hours on the phone, all documented - no help.
Meanwhile, for 9 months no Medicare Part D, medigap and now nobody will insure us since were were canceled by another company.They should be sued!review #163097
You may also like
- "Welcome to my thoughtsâ€¦. I am allowed to do that here in the US, so why not take advantage of it. I should celebrate my independence every day of the..."
- "There web site has no insulin pump providers listed as in network. So I call the customer service line and ask them what insulin pump suppliers are in net work..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Worst experience ever. Was treated worse then a inmate. They had a forth of there flight full and we couldnt move back a row to emergency seating . We r..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."