AARP Secure Horizons as a medi-gap insurance is totally impossible in terms of customer service.They are cheery upon sign up, but if you ever have an issue you cannot get past person #1 who will wear you out, wear you down until you surrernder.
In our case, even though they issued a new card for our move 90 miles away, with a new doctor, they canceled us saying we had "moved out of are." Well, uh, yeah, 90 miles north (in Califorina.) You gave us a new card/new primary physician, so? After literally hours on the phone, all documented - no help.
Meanwhile, for 9 months no Medicare Part D, medigap and now nobody will insure us since were were canceled by another company.They should be sued!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had a accident where I turned right and was hit by another vehicle turning left. The car turned into my lane and hit me. Please could not do report..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you..."
- "We are supplier/distributor of many types of Nutraceutical products (Sports Supplements) of all categories and brands such as: Optimum Nutrition, Glutamines, Isolates, Dymatize Elite, Creatine, MP-Assault, CLA, Amor-V, BCCA, BSN,..."
- "I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young..."