A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise.
Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified doctors here." THERE ISN’T.
After many surgeon visits, I was told to go to Dr.Christine Puig by Secure Horizons. She assured me she was qualified as did her nurse. Surgery was one hour. The bill over $23,000; anesthesiologist $770.00. Two days later, ear cartilage not secured in nose, floated up under my eye where it remains causing pain, right nostril blocked, nose mis-shapen.
This doctor clearly is NOT qualified and caused more damage. Two years ago my surgeon out-of-network did perfect five hour surgery for $24,000. Secure Horizons refused to authorize him for this complicated surgery. Adding insult to injury I now have a 20% co-pay.
$2,000 later I am worse off due to Secure Horizons not believing I knew who could repair my damaged nose and there IS NOT a qualified surgeon in network.Now what do I do?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Refund all out-of pocket money, pay all costs for me to go out-of-network to my qualified surgeon. I will consider foregoing larger claim for pain and suffering.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plastic Surgery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "In the past if you needed somethi g replaced they would just send it to you, now thier products are not as good as they use to be so now..."
- "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."