1.5

This is my first time trying to find a physician nearby under AARP. The web site really does not work- how hard is it to give me a list of doctors within how ever many miles? (Answer, as a programmer: it's trivially easy.)

Log in would not work- it just gave me a one-line error message about the server blah blah. Finally hit the back button on the browser and it said my password was wrong. It wasn't, but I went through the get-a-new-password rigamarole. Changed to the same password I was already using and suddenly it worked again.

It crashes when I try to get a PDF of the doctors I've found.

It gives partial info on all doctors sometimes, sometimes not- random.

Any time I try to print, PDF, look at more detail for a doctor, whatever- it either returns me to the initial search screen so I have to start all over, or else logs me out entirely.

Actually, so far I haven't found anything that DOES work.

AARP, protector of the elderly, where in the world are you???

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Aarp Secure Horizons?

Comments

Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more